On Our Way

A running commentary on how things are going as we careen through this season in the States before launching for Tanzania. Written in haste.... On our way

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tanzania

We have lived great chunks of our lives in Africa, Europe and the United States. My name is Lisa, and I'm finding my way.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Work Permit



Got good news from Tanzania today... Our work permit is approved! This is fantastic news and came as a happy surprise to Peter and Tammy, our teammates in Arusha, because everyone they know who has recently applied has run into delays and long governmental procedures to verify everything about the application and the NGO that is applying for it.

I think it must have been the fact that Byron wore a tie for the visa application photo! ha ha! Who can remember anytime that they have ever seen Byron in a tie?

So we are very excited! Now all we need is the funds to buy the car and make the move.

The approved work permit came as a real encouragement this morning. I needed something that showed me that we really are on our way.

Thanks for prayers!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea God! Great news!
Shelley

8:27 PM  
Blogger jesus gypsies said...

It is good to hear that news! We're thinking about you guys and praying for ya!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home